Proverbs 20:11 "Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right."
- Underage campers will not leave camp grounds without the expressed permission og the camp session director.
- Boys will not be inside or congregate near designated girl's cabins and girls will not be inside or congregate near designated boy's cabins.
- Boys and girls will not swim together. Cover-ups will be worn to and from the pool.
- Campers WILL NOT swim unsupervised.
- ALL persons using watercraft will wear a life jacket. Campers will not be in watercraft unsupervised.
- Campers will not write in or otherwise deface camp property.
- Campers will not be on the pier unsupervised.
- Campers will not have hayrides on open-bed trucks or trailers.
- Campers are responsible for locking watercraft at night.
- Campers are responsible for returning all sporting goods.
- Any person using Camp Ney-A-Ti will refrain from using tobacco in any form, alcoholic beverages, or profane language while in residence.
- Campers will not have knives, weapons, fireworks, or other dangerous articles in their possession while in residence.
- Camp directors will complete a check out form prior to departing.
- Camp Ney-A-Ti is operated by the Alabama Christian Youth Camp. Jesus is the controlling factor in every facet of camp life. We expect all persons in residence to dress modestly and otherwise conduct themselves as Christ would have us live.
The Board of Directors of the Alabama Christian Youth Camp follow a set of articles and by-laws when making decisions about Camp Ney-A-Ti. The board would like to share those with you and the link to the document is here. Please use the Contact Board for any questions you may have.
Camp Ney-A-Ti Procedures
The Board of Directors of the Alabama Christian Youth Camp is committed to providing a safe environment for our campers. In support of many of the requirements for providing such an environment, the board has created a document for every camp director to read and to pass along to their staff. Please, download and read the document here. Camp directors must read the by-laws and the procedures and return the signature page to the camp caretaker. Please use the Contact Form for any questions you may have.